Code of Conduct
City Connections Code of Conduct
We are committed to ensuring that anyone – staff, customer, volunteer, guest - who participates in City Connections services, activities or events can do so in a welcoming and safe environment where everyone’s values and views are respected and our differences celebrated.
What you can you expect from us -
- We will respect our service users.
- We will provide prompt, friendly, courteous and efficient customer service and at all times remain professional.
- We will be realistic about what we can do and in what timeframes.
- We will provide you with accurate and consistent information.
- We will show respect for your privacy in your dealings with us and the confidentiality of information discussed.
- We will strive to excel in providing excellent customer service through continuous improvement.
- We will actively seek your feedback on our services.
- We promise not to share your personal information without your permission, unless we’re required to do so by law, for example in safeguarding situations.
What we would like in return
- That you respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- We ask that you serve as positive role models, recognise the positive contributions made by fellow participants and treat all others with the same level of respect you would expect to be shown to you.
- Help us to ensure that everyone is able to participate in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination. Bullying of any sort will not be tolerated.
What to do if you are not happy or have an issue
In order to ensure our service remains at a high and improving standard, we have a procedure through which you can let us know of any reason you are not satisfied with the service you have received from City Connections.
- If you are unhappy with an individual in City Connections sometimes it is best to tell him or her directly but privately. If you feel this is difficult or inappropriate, then speak to the staff member's manager.
- We aim to be able to give you a response as soon as possible and, as a minimum, within 5 working days.
Making a written complaint -
- If you are not satisfied with our response or wish to raise the matter more formally, please write to the Director of Services (firstname.lastname@example.org
- All written complaints will be logged. You will receive a written acknowledgement within 5 working days.
- The aim is to investigate your complaint properly and give you a reply within ten working days, setting out how the problem will be dealt with. If this is not possible, an interim response will be made informing you of the action taken to date or being considered.
- If after we have responded you are not satisfied, please write to the CEO (email@example.com) who will report the matter to the next meeting of the Trustees, which will decide on any further steps to resolve the situation.
We expect out of courtesy and respect for everyone, that this code of conduct is acknowledged and followed. Upon any disregard or breaching of the code of conduct, incidences will be investigated and acted on a case-by-case basis.
Thank You from the City Connections team.