Compliments and Complaints
- The City Connections service aims to provide the best possible service to all residents and employees in the City of London.
- However, we recognise that from time to time we get it wrong and the service may not be up to standard. The support and confidence of users is crucial to Age UK East London and that is why we are asking you to let us know if you are not completely satisfied. Complaints help us to get our services right for the future.
- We will do our best to respond positively and quickly to a complaint and, where appropriate, to make changes to our practice.
- Any complaint shall be risk-free. The service you receive or wish to receive will not be affected except to improve it.
- All complaints will be dealt with according to our confidentiality policy.
- We also welcomes suggestions and positive comments. They also help us to improve services.
- You have a right to be accompanied by a friend, relative or appropriate support organisation at all stages of making a complaint.
If you are not satisfied with the service you have received from us:
- ask a member of staff for our leaflet about how to make a complaint or
- take a leaflet from one of our displays at Artizan Library or Golden Lane Community Centre or
- ask to talk to a member of staff about our complaints procedure or
- telephone our Head Office on 0208 981 7124 and ask for the Complaints Officer.