Children with SEND Art Competition
The Money House
The Money House is a free, accredited, personal money management course aimed at 16–25-year-olds, preparing them for independent living. The Money House helps young people in, or about to move into housing, manage their money and remain independent. Participants gain:
- Practical financial skills, applicable to their own lives
- Digital skills to pay their rent, bills and living costs
- Knowledge on how to make informed choices
- Skills to budget to help them maintain their tenancy
- A Level 1 award in Money Management from ABC
We also have the below Introduction Days coming up, where we talk more about the programme and bring one of our Trainers along to discuss the content of the course in more detail:
Get in touch with Ruby if you would like to be referred for a place on the course! email@example.com
Mind in the City, Hackney and Waltham Forest – Community Hub
Safe Connections is a partnership approach to providing local support for people struggling with thoughts of suicide in North East London. Safe Connections Community Hub aims to support people who are experiencing suicidal thoughts and struggling with their mental health. We offer a safe space for people to talk about their feelings and concerns and explore the underlying reasons as to why someone may feel suicidal. Our connectors provide a mixture of emotional and practical support and tailored signposting to help meet the individual’s needs. Anyone wanting support can call the free helpline number on 0300 561 0115 and speak to one of our connectors.
We understand that for some people making the first call can be difficult, so alternatively, people can email: Safeconnections@mithn.org.uk to request a call at a convenient time for them.
Ways you can access the Safe Connections Community Hub:
- Our Telephone lines are open from 9.30-4.30pm from Monday to Friday.
- Aged 18+
- Self- Refer
- Live in City of London, Hackney, Waltham Forest, Havering, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Newham and Barking and Dagenham.
- Are concerned about or having thoughts of suicide.
Songhaven Dementia Friendly Concerts
Community Resistance to Housing Injustice