Young at Heart
Want to have fun and keep fit over 50? Young at Heart offers a wide-range of activities to keep you healthy and smiling!
Membership costs £25 per year for City residents over 65 and £30 per year for City residents under 65. For non-residents aged over 65, membership is £35 per year and for under 65’s it’s £40 per year. As a member you will receive:
– Access to a wide range of activities and classes including; Short Mat Bowls, Swimming, Gentle Exercise, Ballroom Dancing, Line Dancing, Table Tennis, Gym & Swim
– A FREE health check four times per year
– A Young at Heart membership card, a weekly timetable of activities and information on healthy living
– A calendar of social events
– Access to our guided walks programme around London
Young at Heart members can also access the Golden Lane Sport & Fitness facilities during off-peak hours for £1.50 a session. This allows Young at Heart members the opportunity to take part in additional activity outside of the normal weekly programme.
You can find out more at the reception or by calling: 020 7250 1464
Location: Fann Street, London, EC1Y0SH, United Kingdom
London on behalf of The
City of London corporation
Get in touch
Here's how you can get in touch with The City Connections Service.
Our Head office: 82 Russia Lane, Bethnal Green E2 9LU
Phone number: 0203 957 9844
Click here to fill in our contact form and will get back to you within 2 working days. This website is managed by Age UK East London, 82 Russia Lane, London, E2 9LU.
Registered charity number 1144535. Company number 7687015.
® Age UK East London 2022. All rights reserved.